Samstag, 29. Oktober 2011

"I kissed a Vampire" News

Hey Guys!
It has been a long time,right? LinkI was really stressed lately so i couldn't update the blog. But now the blog will be back updated regulary :) I'll post here not all of the News i didn't post earlier. In case you want to read older News, check the following Homepages:

iHeartLucas
Grabeel Daily
Lucas Grabeel Web

I kissed a Vampire

Great News! The "I kissed a Vampire" - Team has finally posted the release dates for the movie! The Movie will be in north american theatres spring 2012. The distributors are Monterey Media and Alter Ego Industries. They have released a lot of new stills which you can find below. And yesterday they posted a "Halloween Teaser" with some Video Clips and in the background the Song "Welcome in the Underworld". I'll keep you posted!

Halloween Teaser





Movie Stills


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen